Its not usual for someone in the finance world to run their business via a blog. But that is one of the first things I want you to know about me, I’m not your regular financial consultant. I want to help your new business not just survive those first few years but thrive. I’m doing that by taking a slightly different route to the norm…… and I hope you’ll join me.
I realize that new business owners and entrepreneurs, don’t have schedules a visit to an accountant from 9.00 to 5.00. And there is a good chance that your start-up budget doesn’t allow it either.
So what will I do that is different? Come back each week for:
- General tips and advice on what you need to be doing to keep your finances healthy
- Advice on a new topic each month for you to focus on
- Discussions on any newsworthy items
- Free Downloads and Templates to take the stress away from your record keeping requirements
- Q&A’s on what you would like to discuss……. and so much more
- Open up a separate bank account for your business transactions. (Just don’t go to RBC….. I’ll tell you why next time…..)